The BERMAD basic Model IR-100 hYflow diaphragm
actuated, hydraulically operated valve is at the leading edge
of control valve design. It combines simple and reliable
construction with superior performance, while at the same
time being virtually free of the typical limitations associated
with standard control valves.
BERMAD’s automatic water control valves hydraulic are designed for
irrigation systems vertical or horizontal installation and are available in sizes of
1.5", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4" & 6"; DN: 50, 65, 80, 100 & 150.
The Model IR-100 hYflow, made from industrial durable
glass-filled nylon, is engineered to meet rough service
conditions with high chemical and cavitation resistance.
The hYflow ‘Y’ valve body design includes a full bore seat
with unobstructed flow path, free of any in-line ribs,
supporting cage, or shafts.
Its unitized Flexible Super Travel (FST) diaphragm and
guided plug provide a significantly ‘look through’ passage
from end to end resulting in ultra-high flow capacity with
minimal pressure loss. The combination of a long travel
guided valve plug, peripherally supported diaphragm, and
replaceable valve seal provides:
- No chattering or slamming closed
- Accurate and stable regulation with smooth motion
- Low operating pressure requirements
- No diaphragm erosion and distortion
- Diaphragm and spring fully meet the valve’s operating
pressure range requirements.
Designed for service under a wide range of pressure and
flow conditions, from dripping to maximum flow,
the IR-100 hYflow excels at being a user-friendly
- Simple design with few parts guarantees easy in-line
inspection and service.
- Adaptable on-site to a wide range of end connection
types and sizes.
- Articulated flange connections isolate the valve from
pipeline bending and pressure stresses.