Hydro-cyclone, Sand separator, Centrifugal Filters for sand separation
• The units are mounted in a vertical position. Applications: • Sand and gravel separation from deep well pumping.
Hydrocyclone, Also known as sand separators, centrifugal filters are mainly for the removal of particles such as sand, and other solids from the irrigation water. They are ideal for situations where a pile of sand, is present in water.
• Water enters through the tangential inlet producing a downward spinning movement. Sediments are pressed against the filter body by centrifugal force. • Sediments accumulate at the bottom of the filter. • In order to flush accumulated sediments, a drain valve is installed at the bottom of the unit or the collection manyfold.
• Pre-filtering of water supplied to laboratories and industry.
• Pre-filtering of drip and micro-sprinkler systems. • Protective sand removal – prevents wear and tear on sprinkler nozzles. Optional sand collection tank, or collection manifold in the sand separation batteries.
• The units are mounted in a vertical position.
Applications: • Sand and gravel separation from deep well pumping.