Automatic Shut-Off Valves
Automatic Shut-Off Water Metering Valves.
for use in small-scale automatic irrigation and refilling of small tanks.
Those units automatically delivers a preset quantity of water, after which it shuts itself off. This original design saves water by actually metering volume rather than just timing it. Sizes: 3/4" DN20 to 10" DN250
Features and Benefits
- Volumetric Shut-Off Valve
- No electricity required
- Simple design and high quality materials
- Easy installation and operation
- Can be installed in any position
- Extreme accuracy and dependability
- Maximum maintenance
|- Metered water delivery during irrigation cycle unaffected by pressure fluctuations || |