Scanaway screen filters, Semi-Automatic flushing / cleaning of 2” up to 14” screen filters
- Quick and efficient cleaning of manual filters in irrigation systems.
- Manual scan-clean by turn-of-a-handle, does not require system shutdown or touching the inner parts.
- No more need To open the filter for flushing.
- Integral Clogging Indicator
- Enable automatic scan-nozzle-cleaning according To time.
- No more redundant head losses through the entire filter.
- Available as a retrofit self assembly kit For usage with existing Amiad filtration screen filters hq.
? How do the Scanaway filters really work?
The SCANAWAY assembly consists of a hollow PVC or stainless steel pipe with suction nozzles that are facing the inner side of the screen.A handle connected To the suction scanner from the outside, allows turning the scanner in a spiral movement so that it rotates inside the screen surface without touching the screen.Opening the exhaust valve at the filter lid will create low pressure conditions, which cause the scanner nozzles To suck-in the dirt from the screen surface and expel the dislodged particles out through the valve.Scanning is done during the filtering process without having To stop the water supply.
3"T Filter with Scanaway mechanism
8"In-line Scanaway metal Filter
|Filter is clean, no action is required
|Filter is clogged, a cleaning action is required